Q: Why do parents need myKidzDay?
December 29, 2016
- It is very important for parents to know their child’s daily routine and activities so that they can plan the rest of the evening and the next morning accordingly.
- Helps them answer pediatrician queries about child’s eating habits, BM schedule etc.
- Don’t have to stand in the line at the end of the day just to find out “what was the last time their child ate”
- Always have records handy on the phone. Don’t have to shuffle through the purse to look for the post-it note.
- It is eco-friendly. You don’t have to feel guilty about throwing away the hand written daily report from the center.